Monday, September 29, 2014

what is editorial?

     An editorial is an opinion by someone on an online site or on paper. Editorials or located in the opinion section of a website or the newspaper.
         Teachers have told me that never trust Wikipedia because you never know if its right because people can edit it and put false information. Personally I still use Wikipedia because i trust it a lot its like the #1 site to get information these days instead of going to a library.
     Some teachers will allow me to use Wikipedia and Some wont because they think that Wikipedia is not trust able and asked a teacher once why cant I use Wikipedia she said that some information is not right some are lies I said that it depends on the information your reading though she said don't use Wikipedia in this class.
       Personally i will still use Wikipedia I trust the site a lot I used it on a lot of projects. Wikipedia is go to help you with projects or research.

No comments:

Post a Comment