Thursday, December 11, 2014

Favorite Restaurant



Wood-Ridge Pizza

Wood-Ridge Pizza is located on 200 Hackensack St, Wood-Ridge NJ 07075. Wood-Ridge Pizza serves Pizza,Seafood,Desserts,etc. My favorite dish is a plain pizza there because its very good in taste and the texture is great. Wood-Ridge Pizza is my favorite because its cheap and they really have great pizza there. There popular items are Cheese Pizza, Mozzarella Sticks, Cannoli, Philly Cheese Steak.
   
       On GrubHub Wood-Ridge Pizza has 3 and half stars and On Yelp it has 2 stars.
Some people say that they had a bad time when they went there but when I go there I have no problems. Their bustiest time for them is when school is done for the day you would see a lot of kids after schools but that's when I'm there to order a pizza. A lot of kids would buy a slice for a dollar because its cheap.
   
       I like to go there after me and few other soccer players play a little game of soccer. Its great when your there with some friends after you hangout. If its closed forever I will find another cheap place. So if you need a cheap pizza place at the last minute go to Wood-Ridge Pizza. Its a great place and the owner is nice and they have great service that's why Wood-Ridge Pizza is my favorite.
Map


No comments:

Post a Comment